Saturday, May 26, 2007

Schools END

Schools end is coming near. Where to go ? What to do? Which camps to sign up for? Which beach to hit first. For some crazy reason I'm thinking the kids aren't
really going to like the beach (well the sand on the beach that is).I'm not to fond of it myself.Sand gets in everything everywhere.
One summer my friend Colleen and I had the best idea to pack up our to small children a picnic lunch ,that included P.B. & J sandwiches teenie drinks and cheese doodles.This day turned out to be a disaster. Sand,(hold on) SAND everywhere in our mouths ,eyes , clothes ,food, towels ,bathing suits,and the radio.The kids weren't too happy. Did I mention the super windy 70* day it was.
So I think we will try the beach and see how it goes.
At schools end i will also have to find a place to set up my scrapbooking STUFF,i'm thinking the dining room at the end where i don't have my table or computer.This way i can go to my creative work space and create and not have to worry about the 2 hour set up and clean up.
Time to laundry!!!
Happy schools end to all of you.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

i will never forget that day at the beach! it was awful but at least we can look back and laugh!