Sunday, June 10, 2007



Varsity

She made it, If you only could see the expression on her face as she ran over to me at her brothers baseball game, I think everybody heard her.Mama guess what we made it, her and her 3 friends from school.They all made the Apaches varsity team. When they make the team the first requirement is "mandatory" camp. They go to camp to try and qualify for compitition in Florida in December.With this comes lots of fundraisers that include canning and selling pizza, cookies and calendars.Antonnia can't wait for sleepover camp with the girls. I hope she is ready for the intense practices and the win win attitude that the coach has, and still keep up with her school work in the fall.

Well I am glad that I was able to share with you as i have been aunable to get on to this blog, troubles loading not sure if it is my computer or the site, I have been on a couple of other blogs like this one and had the same problem.And the picture that I wanted to make the announcement with was Antonnia doing a toe touch but I could n't get it to rotate.

Bye for now!!! Peace, love, and scrapbooking

1 comment:

my name is LOVELY jessica said...

i like your blog it's so cute and pretty...ok bye now