Wednesday, July 2, 2008

up and running again

Well how long has it been?
I have totally slacked in bogging. I have not had a computer for oh about three months.
we were running all sorts of programs on it trying to fix it ourselves ans avoid calling on the GEEK squad. So after a little time dedication we did it.

What has been going, the kids finished 3rd and 6th grade, Antonnia has started cheerinq again for NQA. Shawn did a week of football camp and Loved IT.
I am oFF for the summer and I'm lovin' it.
Have some proijects I need to complete, some things I want to start up and a little bit of basement cleaning, and a huge list of to do's.
This all for now i want to download my camera photostitch back on to my computer so I can post some new layouts I have been working on.
Bye for now

No comments: