Thursday, June 21, 2007

Official


It is so summer today officially !!! at 2:09 p.m.
yeeeaaahhh, and it actually felt like a summer day.
Well Toni is back from my moms house. She spent like 3 1/2 days there. She met a friend, went swimming baked cookies watched t.v. and browsed the computer no doubt.Gram said she was a big help and a pleasure to have. Antonnia wants to go back next week.
Shawn is doing baseball this week {and loving it}.
One of his friends from school is there also. So everybody is happy for this week , the first week of their summer vacay.
So this all leads me to my picture above. I have had 3 hours of quiet scrapbooking fun {and a little Dr. Phil }. I scrapbooked my first wedding layout.
It actually isn't going in my wedding scrapbook , it is the cover to my wedding binder that i keep under the T.V. I also wrote down the binder of it "our wedding" you can't see it but get the jist of it. I was so proud of myself for doing a wedding page. So this is it the first official wedding page.
Well I need to end my scrapbook session and Dr.Phil is over and Shawn needs to be picked up over his friends house and then dinner needs to be made and then we have track. Till next time !!!
Enjoy your first official day of summer
Peace love and scrapbooking

2 comments:

Colleen said...

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you! i was so surprised to see the wedding layout! it's fabulous! im so happy for you!
luv, colleen

Michelle McGee said...

Hey Princess!!!

Email me and I'll help you with the slide!!!

Love ya!