Thursday, July 5, 2007

Accomplished


Wow alot of people told me they had trouble logging into their blogger account and boy were they right!!! So lets see since the last time i was on I was finishing up my wedding cover,since then well I have entered the biggest and best contest of scrapbooking. It is called SOY, and I can't wait to post some of my new layouts. I have really pushed myself to the edge for this contest. I know deep down that i will not win because there are alotof more advanced and creative scrappers out there but,it was such an accomplishment for me.I actually completed 6 {yes I said 6} layouts for my honeymoon album,a few pre wedding shower layouts some of each kid and some family.I am so proud of myself and my end result was worth all the time and effort i put into it. I had to make 20 layouts, write an essay,and right about what I used in each layout. My friend Colleen decided to enter it with me so we had many nights that we stayed up until oh about 3.a.m. It was fun .


On the home front I am minus a kid, he went back to Vermont with his friend Henry. And Toni well lets see she got BRACES. And she has been sleeping over friends houses so it has been pretty quiet around here.

Well I was going to post one of my layouts but the rules state 12 need to be non published works ,and I could not retrieve them from my folder so. as soon as I can find them I may just post. check back later.This is the cover to my portfolio.I also put a back cover on. I forgot to mention what SOY stands for, it is Scrapbooker of the Year.

peace love and scrapbooking

ck

1 comment:

wheatgerm said...

watermelons are fun