Thursday, August 2, 2007

{cotton}


Well I tried to upload more than one of my entries for the contest that I entered and I am sad to say I did not
make the top ten finals.Oh well there is always next year!However I will try to post additional Layouts as I upload them.
So I just celebrated my 2nd Anniversary,it is the year to be gifted cotton.Needless to say my darling husband went above and beyond in his research.My gifts included cotton gardening gloves,so we could plant together Cosmos(the flower of the second anniversary),cotton bed sheets, a new red cotton bathrobe (red is the color for the 2nd anniversary) and he also likes to incorporate something from our wedding so he gave me a cotton bed pillow with one of our favorite wedding photos on it.How sweet is he,to put so much thought into a gift . {Love you strange one.} We also went to the Capital Grille, which is a well known steak house in Boston.The appetizer was a warm pan seared prosciutto wrapped around mozzarella with fresh tomatoes and basil, YUM. Dinner was for me the only chicken dish on the menu.Which happened to be a whole chicken,I also got Au gratin potatoes{double yum}.Kevin got a Delmonico steak, lobster mac and cheese, and a bowl of lobster chowder ? When we were finished the Waiter came over with a flour less chocolate espresso cake with home made whip cream and fresh raspberries{quadruple YUM}, with a candle inside.They wished us a happy anniversary and took a picture of us with their camera, printed it, and framed it. We had a fabulous time!!! Enough for now I Will post again Minyana.
HAPPY AUGUST!!!

3 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

Beautiful layout! Great Job.

Michelle McGee said...

Hey kid...

How are you?

Nope, I'm not at SC anymore! Yay!

Email me when you can... eggsb@comcast.net

Scrapdragons said...

I love this layout...I also love the title of your blog!!

Laura