Saturday, October 27, 2007

Catch up


WOW it has been so long since I have blogged.
It has been a very busy couple of months, I am back to a new kindergarten school year. I have a fabulous class,the children in my class this year are awesome they are so smart, helpful and love to learn. So teaching keeps really busy although I only work until 2 pm everyday, there is alotof paper work involved in it. We do portfolios,assessments,curriculum,quarterly progress reports and are trying for an accreditation.BUSY stuff.
So in home life my sister-in-law got married. It was BEAUTIFUL, and everything was perfect. My two other sister in-laws are still preggers one is due any day now and the other in about a month (don't think she'll go that long though). We know one is a boy and the other is still unknown (thanks Chuckie). My nephew turned 1 a couple of months ago and he is walking ,so cute. And so not shy at all (love that).
My super smart daughter is in the 6 th grade this year and is doing amazing.Currently she is involved in cheering for her school basketball team, the drama club, cheering for our towns football team,writing for the school newspaper,and delivering our local newspaper. And has fantastic grades. Go Toni. Did I mention she just turned 11.
My son is also loving 3rd grade and all that science,computer and GYM have to offer.He is also keeping fantastic grades as well.This is a quiet 1st half of the year for him he doesn't do any fall sports (football starts next year he can't wait) In the spring he starts baseball, lacrosse,and track. This schedule balances us .And Shawn helps with the route on the days Antonnia has activities right after school (2 days a week) which is very helpful. My hubby is doing very well also, he was able to make it to 2 Red Sox games last week for the ALCS.
I was able to go scrapping this past weekend with my sis-in-law down the cape. I was able to get a few pages done, my Disney one that is up above was inspired by Alie because she was working on her wedding album (she got married in Disney).I also love the pictures of our family in this Layout.
Which brings me to my last bit of good news in this very long post. My daughter and her cheering team will be cheering down in Florida at the Capital One Bowl on January 1st at the pre game show. How Exciting
So we will be traveling a few days after X-mas for a few days of intense practice, followed by some fun at the parks and then the BIG game.
Happy Halloween. We will be attending the kids dance tonight Shawn is going as John Seena (sp?), and Toni is going to be a rock star. Now I have an excuse to buy the rock star collection scrapbooking paper. YIPEEEEE.
Bye for now

No comments: